Welcome to the last in this series. The late Dr. Myles Munroe taught on some principles of vision using Habakkuk 2 from the Bible.
I will stand at my watch
and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
and what answer I am to give to this complaint.
The Lord’s Answer
2 Then the Lord replied:
“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a herald[b] may run with it.
3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay.
PRINCIPLES OF VISION
- Principle of documentation (write the vision)
- Principle of simplification (make it plain)
- The principle of shared vision (give it to the heralds)
- Principle of participation (let him run)
- Principle of timing (appointed time)
- Principle of patience (wait for it)
- Principle of faith (it will certainly come)
I’m sure you’ve gotten value from this series. Drop a comment and share.