Recap: The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision
Whatever you see in life is created twice (first in the mind/heart then in physical life). You know why some of us are not creating things? We want to create them once-from the outside. It never works that way. Create from the inside by having a clear vision then subsequently on the outside.
In fact, the realm of the unseen is greater than the seen.
What is this Vision?
- It is a mental picture or preferably, a ‘revelational’ picture of a desirable future
- It is your purpose in graphics (your purpose in 3-D)
- It is foresight based on insight with the benefit of hindsight-George Bernard
- It is the art of seeing the invisible
Yet again, please what can you SEE?
It is not to have a wish/want…it is to have a deep seated desire and passion.
Vision is the very essence of leadership and living.
They call us dreamers but we are the people who don’t sleep says a wise man.
The empires of the future are the empires of the mind-Winston Churchill.
Characteristics of a vision:
- It must be bigger than you (it cannot be compared to your present status)
- It looks/sounds almost impossible (but not ambiguous)
- It must keep you awake (challenge you)
- It must be future focused (those who look behind will never see beyond)
- It must be clear, vivid and inspiring
- It must be purpose driven
- It must be unique